SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
- My favorite number? 19.
- My favorite color? Orange.
- Favorite movie? Spirited Away.
- Favorite food? Soup Beans. If you don't know what these are, you can click here to find out and see a recipe.
- My favorite book? That's a tough one. I can't pick! Maybe The Cyberiad, by Stanislaw Lem.
- My favorite music? Jazz.
- My favorite video game? Mario Kart.
- My favorite pizza? Clam pizza.
- Favorite sport? Baseball.
- Favorite thing to do when I was growing up? Reading, writing, singing, and roller skating.
- Favorite thing to do with my friends when I was 11? Making up stories and acting them out.
CREATIVITY QUOTATION GENERATOR
I've been saving quotes about creativity, inspiration, and the creative life for years. My computer-programmer husband hacked out a little code to put my rag-tag collection to work for your benefit. Feel like being creative but need a boost? Click below to get a quotation from the Creativity Quotation Generator. It contains many of the quotes about creativity I've collected over the years. Maybe it will give you some inspiration!
Cathy Carr's Creativity Quotations
Click here for a random quote.
Want to keep in touch with an out-of-town friend? Or just send a note to a friend you see all the time? Try some of my downloadable stationery. It was designed by my friend Maeve Norton, who illustrated the cover for 365 Days to Alaska.
For more fun, here is some of the fill-in-the-blank stories Maeve and I created. If you're wondering what fill-in-the-blank stories are, they work exactly the same as MadLibs. One player prompts other players for a list of words to substitute for blanks in a story and then reads the result aloud. They can be hilarious. Even when they're not hilarious, they're usually pretty funny.
A FEW ALASKAN RECIPES YOU CAN TRY AT HOME
Read 365 Days to Alaska? Curious about hot Tang? Here's how to make it‐and a few other Alaskan recipes as well.